Monday 5 February 2007

secondlife statue of liberty and empire state building

Well I escaped from secondlife greeting area with a landmark to the statue of libery. It was quite amazing really though there wasn't many people about and lots of the areas around were restricted. After that I went to the empire state building. I am sure dependent on what time of day you go onto secondlife depends on the type of people you meet. Here in the UK if I go on about 1pm gmt I tend to meet lots of Europeans, late evening it seems to be mostly Americans. I have to say the latter seem to be the most friendly. When I went to the Empire State Building I met a French guy tried to get into conversation but all he offered was to take me to a disco and made a rather lurid offer of a sexual nature. I wish I knew how to slap a face when confronted with these offers. Any way I digress after strolling around for a while I found another landmark to Hawai Mountain. Now thats a place to visit with free huts to make a home out of. I think though if I am not too tired I will try to go back onto Second Life later in the evening. Will keep you informed.

No comments: