Friday 2 February 2007

free at last from the secondlife greeting area

what a nightmare it has been trying to get away from the greeting area. The place seemed full of people just wandering round with no purpose. The problem I had was that there didnt seem to be any information on how too get away from there. I tried clicking on a few posters there with landmarks but everytime I tried to teleport there I was told not allowed too many people there. I tried flying round but couldn't find anywhere then someone shouted land available so I checked the search button , found new land and would you believe when I teleported there I couldn't move and the screen kept flashing up too many people cannot enter parcel. I was beginning to feel that I was stuck in limbo forever. However I teleported back to the greeting area (This teleporting is great if only we had it in real life that would cut down on the greenhouse effect). Found an official helper and got loads of landmarks two of which are The Empire State Building and Statue of Libery. So guess what folks being English I havent been there in reality so I am going now. I will report back later.P.S. Doug left a reply in the comments for you

No comments: