Sunday 18 February 2007

Standing upright again but bored with Second Life

Well I logged on and hey presto I can stand again. the problem I have now is that I am bored. I feel like I am flying round endlessly after all there are only so many people you can talk to and so many bars you can visit before everything becomes much of a muchness I feel I need a purpose in Second Life. In reality I can't sit and do nothing. I know lots of people are spending time in SL just to meet people but thats not for me. I met a really charming guy who spends nearly 18 hours on Sl he has three homes and spends all his time furnishing them and going shopping. I met a lady who took me to her home and invited me to sit in the hot tub when we got out I asked for a towel and she said why we are not really wet. Then why did we sit in the hot tub!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read some of your blog, and I'm also a new user in Second Life.
It seems your losing your focus,
I absolutely love it so far. I've been on it for 2 weeks.

That's fantastic that you are in advertising in rl (real life).
I may be starting a fashion design (clothing, jewelry, tattoos) store sometime in the future. I hope you can contact me in SL...and perhaps we can work together.

As we are both new!

good luck,
Miss Demina

Ann said...

Hi jao thanks for your comment I would love to meet up with you in second life. Maybe my expertise in advertising can help you with your business. Perhaps others who are looking at this blog could come up with ideas. we could form a group and sort a business out. Anybody out there with ideas please leave a comment.